COFIEM : always pushing its expertise farther
Attracted by the quality, prices and warranties of our services, the world's leading industries trust us to manage the obsolescence of their electronic equipment and their production shutdowns. Today COFIEM exports its products in more than 90 countries around the world.
Everything about our export service
All prices given in our quotations and our offers are in euros (€) and constitute firm prices excluding taxes.
Customs fees or export fees are not included in our quotations and are payable by the customer.
If you want customs documents for your importation (e.g., certificate of compliance, certificate of origin, AWB (Airway Bill), EUR1, ATR, etc.), please inform us when you submit your request. This will allow us to include any additional fees in the quotation and to optimise the delivery lead-times when you place your order.
Terms of payment
For exports, all payments are due when the customer places the order. We offer 2 payment methods :
- Bank Transfer : upon receipt of the transfer on our bank account (48 hours on average), we will ship your parcel.
- Paypal : upon receipt of payment on our Paypal account (immediate), we will ship your parcel.
The delivery lead-times are defined in our quotations and start upon receipt of payment on our bank account or Paypal account. > General Sales Conditions
COFIEM offers several shipping options. Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight and volume of your parcel and on its destination.
- Freight forwarding by the customer: parcel picked up by the customer's carrier in our premises - France. The customer pays the shipping costs directly.
- EXPRESS delivery by the international carrier TNT, a COFIEM partner. We announce the shipping costs when we send our quotation.
- On demand, we can use the customer's carrier account number.
- On demand, delivery by another carrier COFIEM calls the carrier to get its quotation. In this case, we announce the delivery charge when we send our quotation.
For any requests, questions or projects, you can contact COFIEM Monday to Friday from 8:00AM GMT to 6:00PM GMT, 221 allée de Fétan, 01600 Trévoux.
You can also contact our technical sales reps at :
- Téléphone : +33 (0) 437 499 139
- Fax : +33 (0) 437 499 140
- Email : email@example.com