1 - How do I submit a request ?
There are three ways :
- Directly on our website via our "Submit a request" form, which is accessible on every page on the Menu bar
- By email, complete with your contact information plus the equipment brand, product reference and quantity as well as the service sought at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone, after noting the relevant product brand and reference, at +33.(0)18.104.22.168.39
2 - How do I place an order?
By sending by email (email@example.com
) or fax (+33.(0)22.214.171.124.40) one of the following two documents:
- Official purchase order mentioning the quotation number that you accept
- Approval slip (i.e., the quotation that you received duly signed and on which you have circled the items that interest you)
Note: The acceptance of your order by our workshops also depends on your payment conditions. If the payment is made with the order, then we will only process your order once we have received this order and its payment.
3 - What are the payment methods and terms?
The payment terms for a French company depend on the guarantee that our credit insurance provides us. Thus they can either be Payment on order or Payment upon receipt of invoice. After the 1st order, these conditions can be renegotiated (e.g., bank transfer 30 days from end of month).
Foreign companies must pay us upon order. We will not make any shipments without having first received payment.
We accept different payment methods :
- Bank transfer
- Cheque (French companies only)
4 - Packaging
All of the equipment that we refurbish and repair is packaged in an antistatic film or primary packaging and then packed in a suitably sized cardboard box for the product shipped.
At your request we can also add specific packaging (e.g., PMUC (Products and Materials Used in Power Plants)) to optimise your storage conditions (we can cost these requests).
5 - What are the delivery conditions ?
For parcels of less than 30 kg, all of our deliveries are sent EXPRESS via the carrier TNT - Next day delivery in metropolitan France.
For parcels of more than 30 kg, we deliver on pallets via the carrier ALLOIN / KUEHNE NAGEL.
At your request, we can also use any other carrier (e.g., DHL or UPS), by directly using your customer account number.
For rush orders, we can also offer delivery by taxi parcel service.
6 - What are the warranty conditions ?
All of the equipment that we refurbish and repair according to our COFIEM procedures is warranted 12 months from its date of shipment.
When you receive and set up the equipment in your premises, if you note a partial or total malfunction, return the equipment to us at the following address: COFIEM – 15 Rue Jean Elysée Dupuy – 69410 Champagne Au Mont d'Or.
ATTENTION: Please attach to your parcel the downloadable form below duly filled out. This ensures that the equipment is quickly taken in hand in our shop for assessment and then repair. Consequently the form is essential.
7 - How should I read my quotation ?
8 - Traceability of shipped parcels
All parcels shipped by us via TNT or other carrier have a tracking number so you can stay informed at any time of the status of the delivery. You will be sent this number when the parcel departs our premises.
9 - General sales conditions
Our General Sales Conditions are available HERE
In addition they are attached to all of our quotations/proposals.
10 - How to make a Standard Exchange ?
Link to the Standard Exchange page
The Standard Exchange process can be summarised as follows :
Sample return slip :
- You send an order, we acknowledge its receipt and record it in our system.
- We send you the refurbished part accompanied by the return slip to ship the defective part.
- Upon receipt you replace your defective part by the refurbished part supplied.
- Within the next two weeks, you return the defective part to us accompanied by the return slip.